Tell us a little about what you need, and we'll respond quickly with our price and estimated turnaround time.
Not sure if you need an appraisal? Take a look at our basics on reasons for getting hour home appraised today!
When you need to know the true value of a property, you need an expert. Find out about the appraisal process.
Moab, Utah's Home Valuation Authority
Our knowledge of local neighborhoods and formal training as licensed appraisers make us qualified to provide home valuations for clients ranging from national mortgage companies to local lenders or individual businesses and consumers.
As of June 15th, 2022: The regional multiple listing service (MLS) for the Moab Valley area shows 111 sales in the past twelve months of single-family residential homes (stick-built homes). The sales price range was $305,000 to $1,500,000. The average sales price was $695,042; the median (mid-point) sales price was $650,000; and the average days on market (DOM) was 103 days. The typical sales prices to list prices ratio was 98% of the listed prices. Below is a graph of the sales in the Moab Valley market for the past two years, with the corresponding dates and price trend.
Moab Appraisal Inc. in Moab is ready to perform appraisals for any of the following:
– Determining market value on real estate involved in a bankruptcy
– Divorce settlements when the value of the shared home is required
– Reporting current or past market value
– Setting your home's listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent working with a homeowner
– Appraisal review: Reviewing the work of other appraisers
– Increasing your HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
– Loan originators needing an experienced County appraiser
– A reliable witness for court cases involving the valuation of a home
– Employee relocation appraisals
– Tax Challenges (reducing property taxes) if you live in an area where house prices have declined