Tell us a little about what you need, and we'll respond quickly with our price and estimated turnaround time.
Not sure if you need an appraisal? Take a look at our basics on reasons for getting hour home appraised today!
When you need to know the true value of a property, you need an expert. Find out about the appraisal process.
Moab, Utah's Home Valuation Authority
It doesn't matter what type of home is in question. Our knowledge of local neighborhoods and formal training as licensed appraisers make us qualified to provide home valuations for clients ranging from national mortgage companies to local lenders or individual businesses and consumers.
As of December 31st, 2020: The regional multiple listing service (MLS) for the Moab Valley area shows the past residential average sales price data for the single-family residential sales (stick-built & manufactured homes) during the ten-month timeframe of March through December for the past three years. As can be seen the amount of sales have maintained, but the average prices have increased for each of the months in this year. It should be noted that the sales that occurred in March were under contract before Covid-19.
(March 2020 had one sale of $1,150,000 & November had one sale of $3,400,000 which may have skewed the averages)
Moab Appraisal Inc. in Moab is ready to perform appraisals for any of the following:
– Determining market value on real estate involved in a bankruptcy
– Divorce settlements when the value of the shared home is required
– Reporting current or past market value
– Setting your home's listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent working with a homeowner
– Appraisal review: Reviewing the work of other appraisers
– Increasing your HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
– Loan originators needing an experienced County appraiser
– A reliable witness for court cases involving the valuation of a home
– Employee relocation appraisals
– Tax Challenges (reducing property taxes) if you live in an area where house prices have declined