Tell us a little about what you need, and we'll respond quickly with our price and estimated turnaround time.
Not sure if you need an appraisal? Take a look at our basics on reasons for getting hour home appraised today!
When you need to know the true value of a property, you need an expert. Find out about the appraisal process.
Moab, Utah's Home Valuation Authority
It doesn't matter what type of home is in question. Our knowledge of local neighborhoods and formal training as licensed appraisers make us qualified to provide home valuations for clients ranging from national mortgage companies to local lenders or individual businesses and consumers. The graph below shows the average and median (mid-point) sales prices for stick-built homes in the Moab Valley area from 2009 to 2019. It would appear that 2019 has been a very good year; as of December 31st, 2019, the average sales price for the year was $417,683, and the median (mid-point) sales price was $366,524. (Whereas, the 2018 average sales price of stick-built homes for the Moab valley area was $405,254.)
As of May 1st, 2020, the local MLS (multiple listing service) shows that the lowest available (not already under contract) stick-built detached home listing is listed at $349,000. The amount of inventory in the $300,000-$400,000 range is still limited, even with the Covid-19 situation. Currently there are only seven available listings in this price range for the Moab Valley area (there are nine in the $400k-$500k range).
Moab Appraisal Inc. in Moab is ready to perform appraisals for any of the following:
– Determining market value on real estate involved in a bankruptcy
– Divorce settlements when the value of the shared home is required
– Reporting current or past market value
– Setting your home's listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent working with a homeowner
– Appraisal review: Reviewing the work of other appraisers
– Increasing your HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
– Loan originators needing an experienced County appraiser
– A reliable witness for court cases involving the valuation of a home
– Employee relocation appraisals
– Tax Challenges (reducing property taxes) if you live in an area where house prices have declined